The Cremator is a custom built Casket-Que integrated onto a trailer frame.
Cremator was built by KaptinKaos.
- Has 3 dual port H-burners which
is equivalent to 6 burners.
- Each burner is rated for 45,000
BTU's, that is 135,000 total BTU's that this grill puts out.
- On high, this Casket-Que can
reach just under 1,200 degrees.
- Runs on propane.
- Casket is real, not a replica.
- Casket is lined with 1/8th inch
steel & fire retardant fabric. This also includes the lids.
- Trailer weighs approximately
- Has 17 inch Boyd Coddington
Diablo wheels wrapped in Kumo rubber.
- Marker and tail lights are LED
Harley Davidson lights. The tail lights are Harley Davidson Tombstones
that are etched with R.I.P.
- License plate frame and license
plate lights are from a motorcycle.
- Trailer frame custom built at
only 29 inches wide and 14 feet long.
- Trailer has full neon under
lighting to match the hearse towing it.
On Saturday, 9/22/07, we filmed the debut of the Cremator at Spirit Halloween store
(1244 S Gilbert Rd) on the Southwest corner of Gilbert and Southern in Mesa, Az.
Visit the store or go online by
clicking the Spirit logo below.
See more from it's debut in the
photos/videos section of this site or click here.
Thanks to the following
people and company's for making this project possible: